Congressional Drinking Game
|Drink Responsibly, Vomit Discreetly|
Three or more participants, or one raging alcoholic with no friends. Must play with beer, as anything with a higher alcohol content would kill a horse in twenty minutes. Turn on C-SPAN and obey all drinking rules (listed below). You will need regular and shot glasses.
1. You must drink 1 shot of beer whenever someone says any of the following:
- "Reach across the aisle"
- "Founding fathers"
- "Job creator"
- "Family values"
- "Ronald Reagan"
- "American exceptionalism"
- "Traditional marriage"
- When any politician who has been involved in a sex scandal appears.
- A speaker utters an applause line or joke that falls flat.
- Michele Bachmann displays a chart or graph.
- Someone makes a religious comment.
- Any politician who has participated in a failed Presidential or Vice Presidential election appears.
- There is a person speaking at a podium and they are not a white male.
5. At any time a participant can scream "Bullshit!" in response to a claim made by a politician. That person has 3 minutes to prove the claim false in an online search. If they succeed all other participants must drink 1 beer. If they fail they must drink 2 glasses of beer.
Every player wins, as long as they don't end up like this guy.
|I bet he is dreaming about childbirth|